Mr/Miss/Mrs India Icon 2019
1. Contestant is in good health, physically and mentally and is able to perform the professional responsibilities of KA Creations
2. Contestant must to according to the given age criteria of the KA Creations.
3. In Mrs. Category contestant can be divorced, widowed, married with and without children.
4.Contestants is of good moral character, he/she or any family members has not engage in any activities which lead to employees, directors, agents, volunteers, staffs, sponsors, or related companies into disrepute, ridicule, or contempt including but not limited to, any type of use of illegal drugs, and other illegal behaviour or activity any felony conviction probation.
5. The organization will not be responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event.
6. Contestant will participate at their own risk.
7. Refunds : under any circumstances not for any reasons shall be entitle to a refund in whole or in part of any fee paid.
8. Contestants has to participate in all the scheduled activities for the pageant dates and cooperate with pageant staff and assigned chaperones.
9. Consuming alcohol beverages or smoking or chewing gutka, pan masala or any other drug is prohibited during the course of pageant.
10. Contestant has to agree that their photographs, likeness, voice recording and name can be used without charge for publicity and commercial purpose.
11. Crowns and slashes will remain KA's property any, If the Association finds any miss use of it, then association have every right to take back our property. As well as winning contestant whose title is relinquished or disqualified will be responsible for any court costs and attorney fees that the pageant director may accrue for legal action for the return of said prize and the property of the local or state or International pageants.
12. No competitor can talk wrong about any other competitor Legal action will be taken against those who will misbehave with the team or pannel members or fellow contestants.
13. Judges decision will be the last and the least, contestants are not allowed to put questions on decision made by the judges